Blue Jays Home Opener
Enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener on March 26 v Boston!
Rules and Regulations
Fanshawe Alumni Association Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener Contest
1. Contest starts at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 21, 2020 and closes on February 20, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). There are twenty (20) prizes (the "Prizes") to be won from among all the eligible applicants received during the Contest Period. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER the Fanshawe Alumni Association Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener Contest (the “Contest”) you must enter via the PERKS Web Application Contest during the “Contest Period” or via the online entry form.
3. The contest sponsor is Fanshawe College Alumni Association (herein after referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
4. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a graduate of Fanshawe College. “Graduate” is defined as having an official Fanshawe College transcript with a status of “Graduated”. Employees of the Advancement and Alumni department of the Contest Sponsor are ineligible to enter the Contest. Other staff and faculty of the Contest Sponsor are eligible if they are confirmed Graduates of the College.
5. GRAND PRIZES – NO CASH VALUE. There are twenty (20) individual prizes (the “Prizes”) consisting of: two (2) tickets for the Toronto Blue Jays game on March 26/20 at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
Each eligible entrant is eligible to win one (1) of the above listed prizes. The Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, additional expenses, other than described herein, as applicable, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, events and bookings are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. Prize winners must claim prizes within the dates determined by the Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion and authority, failing which the Prizes will be forfeited. In the event the Prize winners are under the age of majority, he or she must receive written consent from a parent or guardian to accept the Prize.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes are unavailable. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. On or after February 20, 2020 at approximately 9:00am, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at Fanshawe College London, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Fanshawe College acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner or, if under the age of majority, his or her parent or legal guardian, by email within seven (7) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. A search of Fanshawe College’s student information system will take place for each winner to confirm that their official transcript has a status of “graduated”. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Fanshawe College. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s, participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than March 1, 2020.
9. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winner(s) (for which a self- addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website where applicable.
11. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to Fanshawe College, 1001 Fanshawe College Blvd., London, ON, N5Y 5R6.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.