Win a pair of tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of No Time to Die!
Exclusive pre-screening of No Time to Die on Oct 6 at Landmark Cinemas!
Landmark Cinemas adheres to all legislated health requirements in the operation of its theatres. Effective September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access cinemas. Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempt from these requirements.
All Landmark employees are required to complete a health assessment questionnaire prior to starting their shift, wear a protective face covering over their nose, mouth and chin during their shift, and adhere to our enhanced personal hygiene requirements.
To comply with local health regulations and/or by-laws, you may be required to wear a non-medical face covering over your nose, mouth, and chin while you are on the premises (except individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption). Please review your local health regulations for guidance. You may remove your face covering to enjoy your concessions when seated in your auditorium.
Family members of the same household, and cohorts as permitted by Provincial health authorities, may seat themselves within the block of adjoining seats. A staff member will assist with seating requirements to ensure all guests are respecting physical distancing regulations.
For more information visit - https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/moviesarebettertogether/
Rules and Regulations
Fanshawe Alumni Association exclusive pre-screening of No Time to Die, at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at Landmark Cinemas in London ON.
1. Giveaway starts at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Sep. 15, 2021, and closes on Sep. 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Giveaway Period”). There are two (19) grand prizes (the "Prizes") to be won from among all the eligible applicants received during the giveaway period. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER the Fanshawe Alumni Association No Time to Die Pre-Screening Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) you must enter the Giveaway via the PERKS Website (www.fanshawe.ca/perks) or the Fanshawe Alumni Perks mobile application during the “GiveawayPeriod”.
3. The Giveawaysponsor is Fanshawe College Alumni Association (hereinafter referred to as the “GiveawaySponsor”).
4. To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a PERKS member and graduate of Fanshawe College. “Graduate” is defined as having an official Fanshawe College transcript with a status of “Graduated”. Employees of the Advancement and Alumni department of the GiveawaySponsor are ineligible to enter the Contest. Other staff and faculty of the Giveawaysponsor are eligible if they are confirmed Graduates of the College.
5. GRAND PRIZES – NO CASH VALUE. There are nineteen (19) individual prizes (the “Prizes”) consisting of two (2) tickets for the pre-screening of No Time to Die on Oct. 6 at 6:30 pm Landmark Cinemas in London, Ontario.
Each eligible entrant is eligible to win one (1) of the above-listed prizes. The Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, additional expenses, other than described herein, as applicable, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, events and bookings are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. Prize winners must claim prizes within the dates determined by the GiveawaySponsors in their sole discretion and authority, failing which the Prizes will be forfeited. In the event the Prize winners are under the age of majority, he or she must receive written consent from a parent or guardian to accept the Prize.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. GiveawaySponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes are unavailable. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. On or after Oct 1 2021, a random draw for the Prizes will take place from among all eligible entries received during the GiveawayPeriod. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the first Prize (a), the second name drawn will be eligible to win the second Price (b) and so on until winners for all nineteen(19) prizes have been drawn. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the GiveawayPeriod. Fanshawe College acting reasonably will attempt to contact the potential winner or, if under the age of majority, his or her parent or legal guardian, by email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. A search of Fanshawe College’s student information system will take place for each winner to confirm that their official transcript has a status of “graduated”. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, GiveawaySponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner and the GiveawaySponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than Oct. 1, 2021.
9. All decisions of the GiveawaySponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. GiveawaySponsors assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winner(s) (for which a self- addressed, postage-paid envelope must be included). GiveawaySponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the GiveawaySponsors, in their sole discretion, the Giveawayis not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Giveaway is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, GiveawaySponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Giveawayincluding cancelling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. GiveawaySponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The GiveawaySponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Giveawayweb site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the GiveawaySponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. GiveawaySponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Giveawayincluding any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Giveaway or from downloading any material from the Giveaway website where applicable.
11. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the GiveawaySponsors should be addressed to Fanshawe College, 1001 Fanshawe College Blvd., London, ON, N5Y 5R6.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the giveaway rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Giveaway entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the GiveawayRules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the GiveawaySponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.